We are looking for a Motion Graphics Artist who can bring still graphics to life with creative and smart animation techniques and make videos far more interesting and engaging. This role is responsible for creating Logo Animations, YouTube Intros and Explainer Videos. Your duties as a Motion Graphics Artist include creating new ideas for moving graphics and executing those ideas in innovative ways by combining different animation, illustration components and thus create engaging Logo Animations and Explainer Videos in 2D. We mainly work on character animation, Typography, Logo reveals, Logo stings in our videos.
We are counting on you to be talented at your job so that no idea or vision a client has, goes unfulfilled. This job will require you to push your creative talents and develop them, both for your benefit and for ours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Read Scripts and storylines to prepare animation concept for motion graphic videos.
• Collaborate with illustration teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
• Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of project files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion design techniques, software & plug-ins.
• Assist in the creation of concepts and storyboards.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Edit video content combining live-action footage, still imagery, motion graphics and/or animation to create promotional videos.
• Excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and with other teams.
• Eagerness to learn new skills
Skills and Knowledge:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, ideally with demonstrable experience in motion graphics.
• Medium to high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques.
• Ability to create high-quality content from a loose or constrained brief.
• Good understanding of video formats, compression techniques, and format requirements/constraints.
• An artistic background with an extensive portfolio.
• A good understanding of the clients’ requirements, regarding the production and delivery of content, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality.
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
• Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style.
• Proven experience with industry standard plug-ins.
• Demonstrated understanding of animation and design principles.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
A graduate level degree or diploma in animation is required from a recognized institute.
• Adobe After Effects.
• (Cinema 4d knowledge will be preferable).
• Adobe Illustrator.
• Adobe Photoshop.
• Plugins - Duik, Newton, Rubber hose, Element 3d, Joystick & Sliders, Trapcode suite, Optical Flares, Plexus, Boris FX Sapphire, Ease N Wizz, Superlines, Motion, Saber, Magic Bullet etc.