We are looking for Ilustration Artists who can create Flat Vector-based Cute Cartoon Characters and background scenes. This role is responsible for creating cute 2D flat characters, background scenes, Logos for Logo Animations, YouTube Intros and Explainer Videos.
We are counting on you to be talented at your job so that no idea or vision a client has, goes unfulfilled. This job will require you to push your creative talents and develop them, both for your benefit and for ours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Read Scripts and storylines to prepare character concept for videos.
• Collaborate with Motion Graphics teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of project files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest design techniques, software & plug-ins.
• Assist in the creation of concepts and storyboards.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and with other teams.
• Eagerness to learn new skills.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, ideally with demonstrable experience in Character Illustration.
• Medium to high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
• A good knowledge of the Color Theory and Design Principles.
• Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques.
• Ability to create high-quality content from a loose or constrained brief.
• An artistic background with an extensive portfolio.
• A good understanding of the clients’ requirements, regarding the production and delivery of content, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality.
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work.
• Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
A graduate level degree or diploma in animation is required from a recognized institute.