Arc Solutions is an Animation Studio working mainly on YouTube Intros and Explainer Videos in 2D. These are short videos in Motion Graphics Styles for the advertisement purpose. We are looking for a Business Analyst with excellent communication and marketing skills to join our Organization. This role is responsible for handling Client enquiries, building service-oriented client relationship with clients, convert maximum enquiries into loyal customers, talk to clients and educating them about our services.
In this role, you’ll play a key part in generating new business by identifying opportunities for potential sales. You should be an excellent written and verbal communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure clients are satisfied with our services. A background in Customer Service and knowledge of our Industry would be preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Seek, process and execute Client requests.
2. Answer queries regarding our services and process it.
3. Pitch sales proposal to clients and convert maximum enquiries into Clients.
4. Understand the Client’s needs and prepare project details.
5. Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with client & production team to follow all the requirements to ensure project stays on track.
6. Be exceptionally responsive to all the Client Requests.
7. Provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion.
8. Brainstorm and create plans to pitch and address Clients’ business needs.
9. Help sales team to up-sell and cross-sell services.
10. Study competition to find new ways to retain Clients.
11. Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
12. Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
13. Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
10K – 18K Per Month/-
Client Management, Sales and Marketing
A graduate level degree in Business, Sales and Marketing is required from a recognized institute.
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills.
2. Fluency in British and American accents.
3. A good knowledge of Sales and Marketing in advertisement industry is preferred.
4. Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
5. A customer-oriented attitude and devotion to high-quality customer service.
6. Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
7. Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
8. Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
9. Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Freshers can also apply. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
Client Handling in Advertisement Industry. A good knowledge of Sales and Marketing tactics.